CcHUB Design Fellowship 2019 for Recent Graduates (Paid)
Do you spend restless nights thinking of how to create sustainable solutions for social impact in Africa? If so, the CcHUB Design Fellowship is for you
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries but should be based in Rwanda or Nigeria
About the Award: The 2019 CcHUB Design Fellowship is a 6-month paid immersive training and mentorship programme for recent graduates looking to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations.
Eligibility: By the start of the fellowship in July 2019, a fellow must:
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree
- Be 30 years or younger
- Be proficient in English
- Be based in Rwanda or Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: This is a unique opportunity to build your HCD mindset through immersive inquiry learning supported by experts and seasoned designers. Get ready to spend time in between the CcHUB Design Lab, communities and partner organization offices as you work on real-life projects and programmes that help influence
- Better outcomes of projects focused on demand-side challenges and behaviour change.
- Expanded capabilities through collaboration for both public agencies and corporates.
- Improved processes that introduce feedback loop and opportunity for improvement.
- Increased equity to strengthen buy-in and ownership amongst stakeholders.
Duration of Award: 6 months
How to Apply: APPLY
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World