Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates 2018
Wema Bank has opened applications for its 2018 Full-time position Graduate Trainee Recruitment programme for Nigerian graduates.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: Full Staff
How to Apply:
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
- Note: State “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your email
Award Providers: Wema Bank