Barclays Bank Graduate Talent Program 2019 for Young Kenyans
Barclays Bank is pleased to announce the launch of Graduate Talent Program
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2019.
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be taken at (country): Kenya
About the Award: The Graduate Talent Program will inject freshness and enhance our Talent Management as we identify and place fresh, innovative and ingenious graduates who will be groomed to take up Data, Digital Revenue Transformational and leadership roles across the business.
- Degree in either Statistics, Insurance, Computer science, Data Science, Software engineering or development, Actuarial Science, Insurance, Agricultural specialist or Investment Banking
- Graduated in 2018 and have the degree certificate in place
- Scored KCSE Maths, English and overall Mean Grade of “B” and above or its equivalent
- Have any additional professional qualification
- Is Brave, Passionate and Ready to bring their possibility to life
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The program will focus on acquiring, developing future skills and reinforcing our Brand as an employer of choice.
Duration of Programme: The successful graduates will be on an 12 Months fixed term contract and will only be confirmed into Permanent terms upon successful completion of the Program.
How to Apply:
- To apply click on Taleo and submit your application to requisition number 00265479 and attach KCSE Certificate, National ID and Degree Certificate.