Coventry University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019/2020 for Students in Developing Countries
Coventry University is pleased to offer this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) for students holding an offer in selected subject areas.
Application Deadline: 14th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: Coventry University, through the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, wants to encourage ambitious students from selected Commonwealth countries to study with us at Coventry University. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students from this region to afford a Coventry University degree.
Eligibility: We can only consider you for this scholarship if you hold a conditional offer for an Postgraduate degree course. You must successfully enrol for the September 2019 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these countries:-
Bangladesh; Cameroon; Eswatini; The Gambia; Ghana; Guyana; India; Kenya; Kiribati; Lesotho; Malawi; Mozambique; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Rwanda; Samoa; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Sri Lanka; Tanzania; Tuvalu; Uganda; Vanuatu or Zambia.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline. Qualifying courses at our Coventry campus are:-
|MSc Global Health Care ManagementMSc Agroecology, Water and Food Sovereignty||MA Terrorism, International Crime and Global SecurityMSc Disaster Management and Resilience|
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- An independent panel will use a student’s academic qualifications, and the quality of their application, to make this decision.
- We will consider each application on its merits, but only applications made through the process below will be considered.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: This award is worth ful tuition fees to each successful applicant.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, visit the Commonwealth Scholarships website here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It