Afri-Tech Technology and Digital Marketing Summit- Johannesburg South Africa -2012
14th to 16th May 2012
The Afri-Tech Group will host a three-day Technology and Digital Marketing Summit in Johannesburg, South Africa from 14th to 16th May 2012. Participants will be privileged to hear from Thought Leaders of Technology and Digital Marketing at Afri- Tech Johannesburg, South Africa – The largest Digital Marketing gathering in Africa.
The innovative framework of this conference is intended to create cross-functional solutions in the areas of Health care, Education, Banking & Finance, Networking Solutions, Digital Marketing and Science & Technology.
Here are some of the major areas of brainstorming during the 3 days (14th – 16th May,2012) of Non-stop collaboration and networking, as shown on the Afri-Tech website.
- Use of Information technology to Manage clinic and hospital operations
- Mobile Healthcare Emerging Technologies
- Social media and Health Care
- Transitioning Towards a Paperless Learning Environment
- Understanding & leveraging Learning Management Systems
- Setting Up Effective IT infrastructure for institutions
Banking & Finance
- Financial Strategy Planning for Sustainable Returns in the New Environment
- Cutting Edge Growth Opportunity for Banks: Virtual, Social, Mobile Customer Experience
Science & Technology
- Accelerating Economic Growth through Innovation
- Building a Low-Carbon Economy
- Agriculture Innovations & Alternative energy resources
- Connected Experiences through Cloud Services
- Building a WiFi backbone network in Africa
- Emerging Wireless Transformation
- Leveraging Social Media for Branding and marketing
- Understanding Mobile Marketing environment
- Improve ROI With Conversion Optimization
Sandton Convention Centre
Maude Street The Forum
Mon, 14 May, 2012
Start time: 09:00
Wed, 16 May, 2012
End time: 00:00
Afri-Tech Group sponsored the Africa Technology Awards (ALA) awarding 10 technical scholarships termed “Africa Technology Continuing Education Scholarship Award Program”, for a 2-year academic year to current undergraduate students.
The Africa Innovation Technology Awards celebrates the innovation powering the future of marketing and revolutionizing the way we work, play and communicate.
Africa Technology Awards scholarship provides a leg up so you can pursue undergraduate studies in computer science and related technical disciplines. Winners join a community of scholarship recipients from the continent of Africa who share similar passion for technology and academic excellence. It all adds up to achieving your primary goal—making a real difference in the industry.
The application for the Africa Technology Scholars Program Class of 2013 will open in May, 2012.