Alibaba Netpreneur Training Program 2019 for Outstanding Entrepreneurs (Funded)
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will welcome local Rwandan entrepreneurs and those who operate businesses within the Rwandan market. We are excited that you are interested in joining this program. Please find full program details and enrollment criteria below:
Application Deadline: 13th January 2019.
Eligible Countries: Rwanda
To be taken at (country): Hangzhou China
About the Award:
What will you learn?
- The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
- The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
- An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
What we cannot promise:
- The opportunity to partner with Alibaba.
- The opportunity to receive Alibaba investment.
- You MUST be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Applicants below 40 years old.
- You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
- You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Female entrepreneurs and locals of the selected regions for each class are strongly encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Hotel accommodation (shared room).
- Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Additional food or personal expenses.
Duration of Programme: February 16 – 27, 2019 at Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying