Alibaba Netpreneur Training Ethiopia Program 2020 (Funded)
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will welcome local Ethiopian entrepreneurs and those who operate businesses within the Rwandan market. We are excited that you are interested in joining this program. Please find full program details and enrollment criteria below:
Application Deadline: 19th January 2020.
Eligible Countries: Rwanda
To be taken at (country): Hangzhou China
About the Award:The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will provide Ethiopian entrepreneurs and business leaders an opportunity to learn and explore how to harness digital technology to positively transform their businesses and the local economy. The 10-day program in Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China, is organized by Alibaba Business School for mission-driven entrepreneurs and leaders in Ethiopia who are committed to building strong businesses for lasting success and contributing to the development of Ethiopia.
What will you learn?
- The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
- The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
- An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
What we cannot promise:
- The opportunity to partner with Alibaba.
- The opportunity to receive Alibaba investment.
- You MUST be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Applicants below 40 years old.
- You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
- You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders below 45 years old, female entrepreneurs and Ethiopian business owners are strongly encouraged to apply.
Selection Criteria: The training program welcomes founders, co-founders or business owners who are:
- Mission-driven, passionate about progress in their home country and willing to explore long-term solutions for developing the digital economy.
- Committed to building strong businesses for lasting success, but also to creating communities that enable experience sharing and others to succeed.
- Curious, pragmatic, and willing to adapt to the capabilities of new technology in their home countries and tap into the global market.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Training Cost.
- Hotel accommodation (shared room).
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
- Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
Not Covered (costs you must personally cover):
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Additional food or personal expenses.
Duration of Programme: March 15 – March 25, 2020
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It