Universität Koblenz-Landau STIBET Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
The International Office is able to provide financial support for students using sponsorship funds from the German Academic Exchange Service, the Federal Foreign Office and the Scholarship Foundation for International Students and Young Academics for the state of Rhineland-Palatinate.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019
Eligible Countries: international
To be taken at (country): Germany
About the Award: The scholarships are only awarded to students who have achieved good or very good grades and who are in the final stages of their degree (Bachelor or Master). Applications are accepted from students who, based on their previously achieved grades, will likely graduate within a maximum of two semesters. The scholarship support ends at the end of the month in which the scholarship holder has their last exam or submits their final dissertation.
The primary aim of this financial support is to enable qualified international students to concentrate on their studies and final dissertation.
Type: Bachelor, Master
Applications are accepted from students who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are registered at University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification and
- need financial support.
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
- are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or thir under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- are receiving a full or partial scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or a full scholarship from any other organisation
- are planning to complete a study programme or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: between 250 and 300 Euros per month
Duration of Programme: maximum 6 months
How to Apply: Application instructions are in the Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying