125 University of Sheffield Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships 2020 for International Students
The University of Sheffield is delighted to offer 125 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships in 2020. Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2020.
Application Deadline: 4th May 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2020.
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying