KPMG Nigeria Summer Undergraduate Internship Program 2020 for Undergraduate Students
KPMG Nigeria is now receiving applications into the 2020 Summer Undergraduate Internship Program. Eligible applicants are required to be below 24 y/o; have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE or equivalent in 1 sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive); have at least a 2-1.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Lagos, Nigeria
KPMG Internship Eligibility: To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 24 years of age.
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
– Must not be in first or final year of study in the university.
– Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
– Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of KPMG Internship Award: Paid
Duration of Programme: The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
- Please note that applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application portal closes.