KPMG Graduate Internship Program 2019 for Graduate Nigerians
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Lagos, Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible, all applicants must:
– Be below 26 years of age
– Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
– Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline – Transcript required showing CGPA
– Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
– Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
-Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Paid
Duration of Programme: The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
– An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
– An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
– A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
– An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying