Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship and Internship Program 2019/2020 for International Students – University of Macerata
The Government of Italy through The University of Macerata, is awarding scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”
Application Deadline: 31st January 2019
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
To Be Taken At (Country): The University of Macerata, Italy
About the Award: The University of Macerata is partner of the Invest your talent in Italy programme which offers the opportunity to students from Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam to attend selected Master’s courses in English in prestigious Italian universities. The programme combines university lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company.
Type: Masters, Internship
Eligibility: Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English .
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of
Referrqence for Languages (CEFR).
Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the regional tax for “Diritto allo Studio”.
- Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures
Duration of Program: The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2019. Students will receive the installment every three months.
How to Apply: In order to apply for a IYT scholarship, students have to:
- submit their pre-admission application for one of the selected Master’ course offered in english as GLOBAL POLITICS and INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS / GPR, run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations;
- Then candidates must complete and submit the on-line application form by January 31, 2019 until 12:00 (Midday, Italian time).