Hanken School of Economics Scholarships 2019/2020 for Students from Developing Countries – Finland
Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
Application Deadline: 16th January 2019 at 15:00 (GMT +2).
Eligible Countries: Developing countries (see list below)
To be taken at (country): Finland
About the Award: A Master’s degree from Hanken provides you the opportunity to specialize in your field of interest, be it Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian Logistics, or even IP Law.
When you have completed a master’s degree at Hanken you will have a higher education degree in which you have gained a thorough knowledge of your major subject or program from an academic point of view as well as relevant for your future career.
The Hanken Master’s Program in a nutshell:
- The MSc in Economics and Business Administration is a two-year leadership and business program
- Master’s programs are taught entirely in English
- Students choose electives to specialize studies and are strongly encouraged to go abroad on an exchange program
- To be considered as a GBSN Scholar for the Premium Scholarship, candidates must be a student or alum of a GBSN member school by November 1, 2018.
- All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic excellence.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:GBSN scholars will receive the Hanken Premium Scholarship, which covers full tuition fee for two years and 8000 EUR/year for living expenses.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Eligible Countries: Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey.
How to Apply: Applying for the scholarships is integrated with the application for Master’s Degree studies. Please visit the application portal in order to apply the the Master’s degree program.