Oxford Policy Fellowship 2018/2020 for Early-career Professionals in Developing Countries
Are you are looking for your next challenge, or planning a wholesale career move? Become an Oxford Policy Fellow for a unique opportunity to apply your legal knowledge within an international development context.
Application Deadline:1st February 2019 at 12:00 noon GMT.
Eligible Countries:Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Countries vary. Successful candidates will not be allowed to select countries.
About the Award: The fellowship programme is specifically aimed at placing early-career professionals in low- and middle-income country governments to work as civil servants.
Type: Fellowship, Job
- Depending on the specific post for which you are applying, a law degree, an LLM, a Masters in Law, a Masters in Public Policy, or a related field will be required. Useful interests and specialisations include commercial/finance law, contract law, environmental law, international law, health law and policy and development studies.
- We are looking for outstanding candidates who have a demonstrable interest and some work experience in law and/or policy; relevant work or voluntary experience in a developing country; and strong computer skills.
- You must also be willing to commit to a two-year posting in any of the participating countries
- More details about the postings and the requirements are available in link below.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:The Fellowship is the start of an exciting new chapter in your career. It opens the door to a career with a range of international agencies, NGOs, development consultancies and governmental organisations.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply:
- A completed application form and all other required documentation should be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 01 February 2019 at 12 noon (GMT), please submit all required documentation in one email.
- Application form 2019 – the Oxford Policy Fellowship (please click hereto download the document).