University of London Human Rights Convocation Scholarship by Distance Learning 2019/2020 for International Students
A scholarship is available for the MA Human Rights programmes by distance learning.
Application Deadline: 10th January 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
About the Award: Study by distance learning for MA Human Rights with help of the Convocation scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- You have submitted a completed application to study the MA programme
- You meet the standard entry requirements for the MA programme
- You demonstrate outstanding academic achievement at undergraduate level and/or excellence in human rights activism experience.
Students already registered with the University of London cannot apply for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Your application will be assessed based on academic potential, financial need, and voluntary or professional activism in the field of human rights. We are looking for:
- How you make a specific case for financial support
- How your personal statement shows relevance to the learning outcomes of the MA
- How you demonstrate you’re potential to engage in the programme and put it to practical use for the purposes of promoting and securing human rights.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Convocation scholarship will cover fees payable to the University of London up to the value of £7,500.
- It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
How to Apply:
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It
Top 10 High Paying IT Certifications for 2020