University of London Human Rights Convocation Scholarship by Distance Learning 2019/2020 for International Students
A scholarship is available for the MA Human Rights programmes by distance learning.
Application Deadline: 10th January 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
About the Award: Study by distance learning for MA Human Rights with help of the Convocation scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- You have submitted a completed application to study the MA programme
- You meet the standard entry requirements for the MA programme
- You demonstrate outstanding academic achievement at undergraduate level and/or excellence in human rights activism experience.
Students already registered with the University of London cannot apply for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Your application will be assessed based on academic potential, financial need, and voluntary or professional activism in the field of human rights. We are looking for:
- How you make a specific case for financial support
- How your personal statement shows relevance to the learning outcomes of the MA
- How you demonstrate you’re potential to engage in the programme and put it to practical use for the purposes of promoting and securing human rights.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Convocation scholarship will cover fees payable to the University of London up to the value of £7,500.
- It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
How to Apply:
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World
Top 10 Common Travel Scams And How to Avoid Them
Top Best Countries to Get Longest Work Permit After Graduation