Yenching Global Symposium 2020 for Young Leaders (All expenses paid to Beijing, China)
With the world at a crossroads and China’s undeniably prominent role in it, the 2020 Yenching Global Symposium seeks to explore contemporary changes in China with gender at its nexus.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (China Standard Time)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Beijing, China
About the Award: Held on Peking University’s historic campus in Beijing, this three-day, fully-funded event invites prominent Chinese and international scholars with a noted passion for China in their work and research, along with leading professionals from a wide range of fields.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Strong interest in learning about China and engaging in nuanced, interdisciplinary discussions which address critical societal issues relating to China;
- Available for the entirety of the conference, March 27 – 29, 2020 (and available for any required travel time to and from Beijing);
- Have not attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums or Yenching Social Innovation Forums;
- English Proficiency;
- Leadership potential;
- Bonus: Involvement in China-related activities – academic, voluntary, professional, extra-curricular.
Number of Awards: Approx 200
Value of Award: Eligible delegates will receive free round-trip travel to and from Beijing, along with accommodation and meals for the length of the conference.
Duration of Programme: March 27 – 29, 2020
How to Apply: APPLY NOW