ETH Zurich Summer Research Fellowships 2019 for Computer Science Students
The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new and interesting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2018 at 12 noon (Central European Time).
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Switzerland
About the Award: The program is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
Type: Research, Fellowship
Eligibility: You are eligible for the Student Summer Research Fellowship program if you satisfy the following:
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- Your expected graduation date in your current study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2020 or later.
- You have 2 years of study completed by summer 2019 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
- The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.
The program is fully conducted in English. Formal evidence is not required. However, the fellowship requires a good working knowledge of English. Your language ability may be assessed during an interview.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The amount provided covers housing- and living costs. Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program.
Duration of Programme: The program will take place from 1 July to 31 August 2019.
How to Apply:
- Follow the instructions in the How to Apply Page to apply.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World
Top 10 Common Travel Scams And How to Avoid Them
Top Best Countries to Get Longest Work Permit After Graduation