Applications are open for the VLIR-UOS scholarships in Master of science in sustainable development Space, Society and Ecology
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Belgium
About the Award: This programme trains future sustainability leaders acquainted with the necessary interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and methodologies to address and solve intertwined socio-ecological challenges hindering the construction of more sustainable paths of development.
- The applicant must be a national and resident of one of the 31 scholarship countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- The applicant must be eligible for admittance to the selected Master programme at KU Leuven.
- The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced masters. The maximum age for a training candidate is 45 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Application for admission in one of the VLIR ICP programmes listed below leads automatically to a VLIR UOS scholarship application. No further action is needed if you meet all the prerequisites.
Number of Awards: 12
Value of Award: Scholarships are provided for the full duration of the master programme. It is not possible to apply for a partial scholarship.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Applicants are encouraged to follow the application instructions before applying here
Visit Programme Webpage for Details
This post was last modified on October 6, 2022 10:53 am