YouTube Learning Fund 2019 for African Youtubers
We are pleased to share details on the application process for the YouTube Learning Fund. Through this program, we will support selected creators around the world in their creation of multi-session learning content.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018 at 23.59 PST.
About the Award: The Program is designed to support creators looking to build unique, multi-session content in the category that is most organic to applicant’s brand and voice. Multi-session content consists of multiple videos that are sequential in nature–building on top of one another. Where rights permit, the video output should be made available globally.
Learning can take a lot of different shapes – everything from math and machine learning to languages and lawn tips. We see people coming to YouTube everyday to learn something new. Many of these learning stories are powered by an incredible community of creators like you, whose videos have demonstrated the appeal of content that enriches as well as entertains.
In July, we announced YouTube Learning, an initiative to support all those who use YouTube to share their knowledge with the world and the millions of users who come to our platform to learn. This includes investing in:
– Improving the learning experience on YouTube
– Supporting educational creators via the YouTube Learning Fund
– Expanding support for learning partners around the world
Type: Grants, Entrepreneurship
Eligibility: Eligible projects must
- Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivity
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Amounts will vary based on the application details.
How to Apply: Please apply via the application form here.
Award Provider: Youtube