University of Teesside Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
The University of Teesside is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship to incoming international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application Deadline: 16th November 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: This prestigious scholarship recognises applications from outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders. A one-off payment of £3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2019
- Submit an application for consideration
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: A one-off payment of £3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Conditions: Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of your studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following:
- representing Teesside University at Open Days
- contributing to marketing and promotional materials
- participating in international student events
- acting as a mentor to fellow students
- contributing to/creating a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also required to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
Duration of Award: one-off
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement as an application of no more than 500 words, which demonstrates:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
Please submit your application in a Word document or PDF by email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment email@example.com
Important Notes: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.