University of Teesside Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
The University of Teesside is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship to incoming international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: This prestigious scholarship recognises applications from outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders. A one-off payment of £3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2020
- Submit an application for consideration
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: A one-off payment of £3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Conditions: Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of your studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following:
- representing Teesside University at Open Days
- contributing to marketing and promotional materials
- participating in international student events
- acting as a mentor to fellow students
- contributing to/creating a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also required to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
Duration of Award: one-off
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement as an application of no more than 500 words, which demonstrates:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
Please submit your application in a Word document or PDF by email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment [email protected]
Important Notes: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them