IBM Digital – Nation Africa Awareness Internship 2019 for Students and Graduates
IBM Digital – Nation Africa Awareness Internship is now open for African students and graduates to apply.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Req ID: 254959BR
About the Award: IBM Digital-Nation Africa is a cloud-based learning and innovation platform, providing digital competency and nurturing innovation.
IBM Digital-Nation Africa curriculum content is designed for the following audiences:
People keen on learning about the new emerging technologies
Designed to help accelerate innovation and enable would-be innovators to bring their ideas to life
For those who want to align their skills to the requirements of the job market and seek better employment opportunities
What will you do:
IBM Digital-Nation Africa interns will be required to promote the program to youth in African in universities, communities, colleges and schools.
The interns will be required to present IBM Digital-Nation Africa to large number of audiences with ease and confidence, be enthusiastic and outgoing.
- Individuals who are familiar with D-NA. Have digital badges from D-NA.
- Individuals with demonstrable interest in technology, technically competent
- Enthusiastic, with lots of energy, willing to travel within and outside the country
- Working odd hours
- Familiar with and active on social media
- Can express themselves confidently in writing and verbally in both Kiswahili, English and can have a conversation in Sheng if required.
- Willing to bring creative ideas to promote D-NA usage.
- Uphold IBM values.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: APPLY NOW