University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
- Eligible semester 2 applicants must accept their offer by the 7th July 2019.
- Eligible trimester 3 applicants must accept their offer by the 11th August 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Important Notes: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.