Eko Distribution Training Programme for Young Nigerians 2018
A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: EDTP is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
Type: Training, Internship
- Category 1: Graduate Trainee
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Category 2: Mid-Level
- 4-7 years of experience.
- Category 3: Experienced
- Over 8 years of experience.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses.
- Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
- Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
Key Competencies: Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Oral and written communication
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savviness
- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Paid
Duration of Programme: 6 months
How to Apply: Apply in Programme Webpage Link below