Ministry of Denmark/Aarhus University PhD Scholarship in Imagining Gender Futures in Uganda 2018
The Graduate School at Arts, Faculty of Arts, Aarhus University, in collaboration with Danida Fellowship Centre and the Faculty of Arts/Aarhus University, invites applications for a fully-funded PhD scholarship/fellowship in Imagining Gender Futures in Uganda: Dynamics of Gender, class, education and partnerships in Uganda provided the necessary funding is available.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2018 at 23.59 Danish time (CET/CETS).
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Graduate School at Arts, Faculty of Arts, Aarhus University
About the Award: The PhD scholarship/fellowship is advertised within the field of Imagining Gender Futures in Uganda: Dynamics of Gender, class, education and partnerships in Uganda.
Type: PhD, Fellowship
Eligibility: The call is based on applicants with an academic record corresponding to
- a Bachelor degree and 60 to 90 ECTS on master level (4+4 scheme)
- a Master’s degree (5+3 scheme)
- The proposed PhD project should contribute to the understanding of these dynamics, and focus in particular on relations between education, changing gender relations, partnerships and parenthood.
- The applicant is encouraged to develop a project that includes visual methods. Fieldwork must be carried out in northern or Eastern Uganda for 1 year. T
- he application should contain: Objectives, Background, Outline of Theoretical Framework, Research Questions, Methods, Ethics, Time plan. Contribution to and Integration with IMAGENU research Ideas.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Duration of Programme: This PhD scholarship/fellowship is available as of 1 January 2019 for a period of up to three years (5+3) and of up to four years (4+4). The candidate who is awarded the scholarship/fellowship must commence his/her PhD degree programme on 1 January 2019.
How to Apply:Applications for the SU PhD scholarship/PhD fellowship and enrolment in the PhD degree programme can only be submitted via Aarhus University’s web-based facility.
Award Providers: The PhD scholarship/fellowship will be financed by the Faculty of Arts/Aarhus University and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark (administrated by the Danida Fellowship Centre).
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
5 Signs You Are Living Above Your Means
10 Warning Signs You Need to Change Career
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat