16 AIR LIQUIDE International Scholarships for Masters Studies, France
Scholarship Name: Air Liquide International Scholarship (ALIS)
2012 Masters Scholarship in France for students from Congo, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Senegal, Tunisia, Turkey or Ukraine for one year of studies
Accepted Subject Areas?
The AIR LIQUIDE / MAEE academic scholarships are awarded for one year of studies in France at the Master 2 level, in the following fields:
- Energy (materials, processes, fluid mechanics, etc.)
- Industrial engineering (industrial system optimization, logistics, etc.)
- Engineering (technology and innovation)
- Economics / Finance
At one of the following institutions:
- Ecole Centrale Paris
- Ecole Polytechnique (Paris)
- Université Paris Dauphine
In March 2010, the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (Ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes [MAEE]) and AIR LIQUIDE decided to create a programme to host and support high-level foreign students in France. They are pleased to renew this programme for the 2012-2013 academic year.
The co-financed ALIS scholarship programme for the 2012-2013 academic year is aimed at students from Congo, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Senegal, Tunisia, Turkey and the Ukraine who are currently studying in their country. Only applicants who are citizens of one of these nine countries are eligible for this programme.
This year of studies in France will end with an internship at one of Air Liquide’s sites in France.
Scholarship Offered Since: 2010
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
Who is qualified to apply?
You are eligible to apply for this scholarship if;
- you are a national of Congo, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Senegal, Tunisia, Turkey or Ukraine;
- you are no more than 30 years of age in the year in which you are selected;
- you have not previously qualified for a scholarship from the French government or from another company;
- you do not have a previous commitment with another company at the time of your arrival in France, such as company grant, an open-ended employment contract, an apprenticeship contract, etc.;
- you are a student in your country of origin and have reached a level of training commensurate with that required for the course of your choice at Master 1 (bac+4) level equivalent to 4 years of further study or preferably Master 2 (bac+5) level equivalent to 5 years of further study;
- you have an excellent level of English (both written and oral); you show an interest in the Air Liquide Group;
- you have applied for one of the courses offered as part of the programme;
- you send a full application containing all the documents required (cf. section entitled “Mandatory application documents
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Sixteen (16)
For the 2012-2013 academic year, a maximum of 16 scholarships will be awarded.
What are the benefits?
Air Liquide will give those selected for this programme, among other things;
- a scholarship of €13,000, a round-trip plane ticket to France,
- tutoring during their year in France, and
- a possible career opportunity with the Air Liquide subsidiary in their country of origin.
The French Embassy will take care of the grant for social and medical coverage for the recipients, giving them access to the status of French government scholar and the benefits thereof, as well as French classes before they leave for France.
How long will sponsorship last? One year
Eligible African Countries
Congo, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia,
Turkey, Ukraine, Russia
To be taken at (country): France
What time of year does Application Close?
The application deadline is 4 May 2012, and the results will be announced no later than 29 June 2012.
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, Read the call for applicants
MAEE and AIR LIQUIDE
Either the host institution or the Egide association will offer programme recipients a personalized welcome, support prior to departure and upon arrival to help them with the various administrative formalities, as well as help finding and reserving housing.