University of Gastronomic Sciences Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018/2019
The University of Gastronomic Sciences is offering 2 partial fee exemption in the amount of € 8,000 for citizens from low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income countries or high-income countries in the field of Wine Culture, Communication & Management.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2018
Eligible Countries: low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income countries according to the World Bank (See list below)
To be taken at (country): Italy
Fields of Study: Master in Wine Culture, Communication & Management
Eligibility: Citizens from low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income can apply for the total fee exemption, whereas citizens from low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper middle-income countries or high income can apply for the partial fee exemption if they meet the following requirements:
- be in possession of a minimum level of English language equivalent to a C1-level, (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). The candidate must complete an online interview with a UNISG professor (use of the webcam required) in order to verify the aforementioned minimum English language requirement;
- income and property situation does not exceed the limits indicated above;
- be in possession of the merit requirements stated below;
- have completed the pre-enrollment procedures to the Master in Wine Culture, Communication & Management for the 2018-2019 academic year;
- be subsequently enrolled as a regular student in the program.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Program: € 8,000 (partial fee exemption).
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: The complete required documentation must arrive on November 6, 2018. Documents may be submitted by email to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate in the object of the email
“Scholarship application, a.y. 2018/2019 – Master in Wine Culture, Communication & Management”. Documents must be sent readable and sent in pdf or word format.
Late delivery of documents will not be accepted.
It is necessary to CAREFULLY go through the application requirements in the Program Webpage (Link below) before applying.
Award Provider: University of Gastronomic Sciences