Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
Application Deadline: 1st April 2018
Eligible Countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico
To be taken at (country): Netherlands
- You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business .
- On 1 September 2018, you are 35 years old or younger.
- You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship:
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
- Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
- Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
- One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year.
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to [email protected] from 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Award Provider: Maastricht University