Tianjin University Full and Partial Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD) – China
Tianjin University Full and Partial Scholarships for International Students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Full scholarship: tuition ad living allowances
- Partial scholarship: tuition only
Duration of Programme:
- Undergraduate: 1 Year
- Masters: 1 Year
- PhD: 1 Year
How to Apply: The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials in the Programme Webpage below.
Award Providers: Tianjin University
Important Notes: Students must choose their specialty carefully as students are not permitted to transfer to another specialty once they have accepted their place.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World