Tianjin University Full and Partial Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD) – China
Tianjin University Full and Partial Scholarships for International Students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Full scholarship: tuition ad living allowances
- Partial scholarship: tuition only
Duration of Programme:
- Undergraduate: 1 Year
- Masters: 1 Year
- PhD: 1 Year
How to Apply: The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials in the Programme Webpage below.
Award Providers: Tianjin University
Important Notes: Students must choose their specialty carefully as students are not permitted to transfer to another specialty once they have accepted their place.