World Bank Group IFC Investment Analyst Program 2019 for sub-Saharan African and MENA Professionals
As part of the commitment to creating a dynamic, creative and diverse working environment, the World Bank has launched the IFC recruitment drive aimed to attract nationals of Sub-Saharan African and MENA countries.
Application Deadline: 14th August 2019 at 11:59pm UTC
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African and Caribbean countries
To be Taken at: Nairobi, Kenya; Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria; Amman, Jordan; Cairo, Egypt; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Dakar, Senegal; Accra, Ghana
About the Award: The Financial Institution Group (FIG) of IFC is recruiting Investment Analysts to join the Investment and Portfolio Team, which originates, manages and monitors IFC’s financial sector investments in Africa and the Middle-East.
IFC recruits investment analysts globally on two-year term contracts extendable to a maximum of four years. Upon completion of their contracts, investment analysts typically leave to pursue a graduate degree or additional work experience.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
- Up to 3 years work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects;
- Ability to develop complex financial models;
- Keen interest in development finance and multicultural environments;
- Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Strong knowledge of financial markets;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in additional languages is preferred.
The World Bank Group values diversity and encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of World Bank Group member countries to apply, regardless of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: IFC recruits investment analysts globally on two-year term contracts extendable to a maximum of four years. Upon completion of their contracts, investment analysts typically leave to pursue a graduate degree or additional work experience.
How to Apply: Apply for the job in the Link below.