PPM School of Management Full Masters Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019 – Indonesia
The Future Leader 10 (TFL 10) is a scholarship program in Master of Management from PPM School of Management. PPM School of Management has high dedication in the development of management science for nearly 50 years. TFL is an annual event which held by PPM School of Management as its commitment in human resources development in the field of management science of Indonesia.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Indonesia
Field of Study: Master of Management
Eligibility: Requirements to be The Future Leader Grantee:
- Applicants have finished his/her graduate studies (Bachelor degree) no later than 1 September 2018. Applicants which currently in the last year of his/her studies are allowed to register through attaching guarantee letter of graduation from his/her supervisor lecturer along with agreements from faculty/department head.
- Maximum age of 26 years old in the opening of Magister Management – Wijawiyata Management Class
- Fresh graduate (Maximum working experience of 2 years)
- TOEFL 500/IELTS 6
- Have strong leadership and active in organization
Number of Awards: There will be 10 grantees.
Value of Award: 10 scholarship which amounts Rp 113.500.000,00 for each grantee.
The scholarship grantees will receive;
- Full tuition fee exemption
- Exemption of graduation administration fee
- Allowance for 20 months
- Opportunity to participate in various business competition and case writing events,
- Opportunity to join scientific conference
- Opportunity to join student exchange program with Kedge Business School in France
- Opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge received in class and improve collaboration and organizational abilitiesthrough various in-school events,
- Opportunity to improve 4 integrated core soft-competencies which consist of leadership, self-confidence, relationship building, and passion for growth
How to Apply: Apply through online registration on PPM School of Management Official website.
- Scan or Photo of diploma along with legalized transcripts
- For applicants from public/private university in Indonesia: Legalization from related university
- For applicants from university outside Indonesia: Legalization from Indonesian Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI)
- Certificate of graduation and latest legalized transcript from related university for applicants which soon to be graduated
- Scan or photo of identity card (KTP)
- Scan or photo of family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- Scan or photo of TOEFL score of at least 500 or IELTS result of at least 6 (prediction version is allowed)
- Scan or photo of organization or committees participation proofs
- Scan or photo of achievement certificates
- Recent postcard size of full body photo (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recent colored passport photo size 4×6 (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recommendation form from faculty/department head or supervisor lecturer or employer (related form will be sent during registration period of through PPM School of Management email)
Award Providers: PPM School of Management
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways