An interview on Scholarship application for Nigerian Students
The first and most important step to searching for education financial opportunities is to understand how scholarships work. Overlooking this aspect may cost you more in future opportunities.
If you are overwhelmed by the process of finding and applying for scholarships and financial aid, today I want to share with you an interview with me, on NigeriaScholar that answers most of the questions you may have about scholarships generally. For those that have read The Scholarship Masterplan, my response on this interview will not come as any surprise to you, since it is well covered in the book. However you can still check it out to refresh your memory.
Here are some of the questions answered during the interview;
- What are financial aids is about
- How to get a scholarship
- The necessary requirements for scholarship application for both undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Advice for students who really needs scholarships
- How many scholarships a student can apply for
- The chances or odds of winning a scholarship
- What to do if you apply for a scholarship and end up not winning
- And more.
To get the full Interview, Click Here to Read.
I hope you learn something from it.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors