King’s College London MSc Health Psychology Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
The Department of Psychology of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience at King’s College London is delighted to announce the new KCL Psychology Department Scholarships for Overseas Students of the MSc Health Psychology.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
- All Nationalities (except UK & EU)
- Applicants must fulfil all of the following requirements: These awards are open to all international / overseas applicants (not UK/EU) who:
- Have applied for the MSc Health Psychology at King’s College London, and are due to commence their course in September 2018.
- Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the MSc programme, set by King’s College London.
- As the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
- You must not already hold an MSc or equivalent postgraduate qualification. Students who already hold a master’s degree or higher are not eligible for this funding but students who have undertaken prior postgraduate study such as PG Diplomas or PG Certificates or clinical/medical qualifications are eligible.
Selection Criteria: You will be assessed on the strength of your application including:
- Academic qualifications and merit
- Relevant clinical and/or work experience
- Personal Statement (this is the general statement for the MSc application, not a specific one for the scholarship)
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award: £2,500 each
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: You must submit an online admissions application for the MSc Health Psychology to start the course in 2018.
- You will then automatically be entered into the competition process.
- You must ensure that your application is ‘complete’ in order to be considered for funding. To be deemed ‘complete’, it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation required by the course applied to, such as references, transcripts, and English language scores.
Award Providers:Kings College London.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World