Brief Description: The British Council, Ghana in collaboration with Coventry University UK is offering a number of scholarships to bright Ghanaian students who have an offer of admission into the University for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Application Deadline: Midnight, 21st Sunday August 2016.
About the Scholarship: The British Council, Ghana proudly announces 4 new scholarships in 2016 open to Ghanaian student nationals who wish to study in any course offered by the University. The scholarships available are:
- Two Postgraduate Tuition-Fee-only Scholarships
- One PhD Tuition-Fee-only Scholarship
- One Partial Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligible Field of Study: All courses
Eligible Country: Ghana
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Scholarship Eligibility and Application Guideline
- Hold an offer for any course at Coventry University
- Be a Ghanaian and resident in Ghana at the time of application
- Show proof of ability to meet living and accommodation expenses whilst in the UK for the study.
- Not be a current student of Coventry University.
The scholarship procedure is separate from your admission application and the University will need all the following documents to consider your application:
- Your completed scholarship application form.
- A copy of your offer letter from Coventry University
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for undergraduate, masters and PhD courses. It does not cover living expenses or accomodation