AHRI Masters Scholarships for South African Students to Study in UK 2019/2020 – University College London (UCL)
The Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) MSc scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September 2018 – September 2019 to study for a taught MSc at University College London (UCL). It is targeted at University of KwaZulu-Natal students with a high quality academic record in programmes encompassing the biological, health, population and statistical sciences.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2019 by 5pm.
Eligible Universities: University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), South Africa
To Be Taken At (University): University College London, UK
About the Award: The AHRI MSc scholarship is funded by University College London. This scholarship exists to support graduates of University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) who are normally domiciled in South Africa. The scholarship is administered via the Africa Health Research Institute, and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
Applicants will have a high quality academic record. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September 2018 – September 2019 to study for a taught MSc at UCL.
Eligible Fields of Study: The studentship is particularly targeted to students at UKZN studying programmes encompassing: biological, health, population and statistical sciences.
Type: Masters taught
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be normally domiciled in South Africa at the time of application. Applications from South African nationals are particularly welcome.
- The successful candidate is expected to make an application to UCL to study for a full time taught MSc for the year 2018/2019.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Full UCL tuition fees, a stipend to cover accommodation and living costs, round trip economy airfares to and from the UK, NHS surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Please see the guidelines and application procedures (PDF)
- AHRI Scholarship Application Form (Word doc)
- Please submit your application and supporting documentation by 5pm on May 11, 2018
- Applications together with a scanned copy of your degree transcript should be submitted to: [email protected]
- Note: the subject of the e-mail must read ‘AHRI MSc Studentship Application 2018’
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome on Monday 21 May, and the successful applicant will be expected to submit an online application to UCL by Friday 25 May.
Award Providers: University College London.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It