Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Countries at University of Dundee 2018/2019 – UK
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission through the University of Dundee is offering Distance Learning Scholarships to students from selected countries to study Nursing and Health Sciences.
Application Deadline: 20th June 2018
Eligible Countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone
To Be Taken At (Country): Distance learning
Fields of Study: Nursing and Health Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a graduate and have a role in infection prevention and control, and be able to change practice.
- You must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, however a lower qualification with relevant experience may be considered
- Hold an offer of entry to the University of Dundee
- Be a citizen of, or have granted refugee status by one of the countries listed above, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in one of the countries listed above
- Have full internet access
- Be able to attend a face to face induction for approximately 3 days in the second half of August 2018, which will be held in one of the 4 countries listed above (expenses will be met from a grant of £1,650 to each scholar)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full cost of tuition fees and all other compulsory costs of studying by Distance Learning.
Duration of Program: 3 and a half years
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, you must make your application using the Commonwealth Scholarship’s application system. The APPLY NOW link is near the bottom of the page and will take you directly to the application portal.
- You will be notified of your scholarship application outcome in August 2018 by the University of Dundee.
Award Providers: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission