International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) Short Course Bursary 2019 for Developing Countries (London, UK)
3ie is offering three bursaries to support postgraduates and professional staff from low-and-middle-income countries for the London International Development Centre short course ‘Evaluation: from innovation to impact’.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2019.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To Be Taken At (Country): London, UK.
About the Award: The course will include sessions on impact evaluations of development programmes as well as quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- To be eligible for a 3ie bursary, applicants must be nationals and residents of low- or middle-income countries.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree and extensive work experience will be considered.
- Bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis through open-calls for applications, which are announced on 3ie’s website and social media pages. In some instances, bursaries are limited to individuals nominated by 3ie’s affiliates.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
- For each bursary award, 3ie covers (i) round-trip economy-class airfare from the participant’s home city, (ii) accommodation (specified by 3ie) and (iii) conference registration fee.
- Participants are responsible for costs associated with the visa application process, ground transportation such as airport transfers, and meals which are not included in the registration fee.
- 3ie will not provide per diem/daily allowances.
Duration of Program: The course will be held from 4 – 8 November 2019
How to Apply: To apply for a 3ie bursary, submit your applications to [email protected] with the subject line “Application 3ie bursary / Short course 2019 / Your first and last name” by 15 September 2019. Download and complete the application from here.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat