Are you a woman entrepreneur with big plans? Are you a woman with the vision and passion for growing your company? If you are a high-potential woman entrepreneur or wish to nominate someone for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, applications are open.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: South Africa
About the Award: Spanning 50 countries and over 400 participants, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme identifies high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and provides them with ongoing support to help accelerate their growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme is an executive leadership programme that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
The programme helps these entrepreneurs by:
- Expanding their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identifying potential partners, strategic alliances, as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Providing access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Increasing visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Eligibility: Applicants must ﬁt the following criteria to participate:
- Have a substantial ownership of the business – at least 50%
- Have decision making roles and –
- Demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up
- Are ready to fully commit to the programme and attend the series of four workshops in Johannesburg over the twelve months
- Businesses must be at least three years old and have reported at least R3.5m revenue during the last financial year
Selection Criteria: Applicants must fit the following criteria to participate:
- Have a substantial ownership of the business – at least 50%.
- Provide complete and full financials in addition to completing application form financials.
- Provide colour high resolution professional photograph in jpg format.
- Have decision making roles and demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up.
- Businesses must be at least three years old and have reported at least R3.5m revenue during the past two years.
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in:
- Three day (3–4 hours each day) virtual Conference in October 2022, dates TBC
- Monthly one-hour virtual sessions between November 2022 and June 2023
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Those selected for the Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme are exposed to entrepreneurs, investors and advisors who can help them on crucial actions needed to scale their companies:
- Think big and be bold
- Build a public profile
- Work on the business, rather than in it
- Establish key advisory networks
- Evaluate financing for expansion
How to Apply:
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women 2022 application
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
This post was last modified on August 1, 2022 9:13 pm