Distance Learning Scholarships in Public Health for Developing Countries at Teesside University 2018/2019 – UK
Teesside University is offering 5 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for individuals from least developed and lower middle-income countries wishing to study a Master of Public Health (MPH) by distance learning.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Field of Study: Master of Public Health (MPH) by distance learning.
Eligibility: To apply for these scholarships, candidate must
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship.
Number of Awards: 5
Value of Award: The scholars will receive a full-tuition fee scholarship.
Duration of Program: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- Candidates need first to apply and receive an offer of a place on the MPH (distance learning route) from Teesside University.
- Once given an offer a place, candidates need to access the Commonwealth Scholarships Electronic Application System and apply for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship. The electronic application system will open on the 1st April 2018 and close on 31st May 2018.
Award Provider: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission