University of Stuttgart Fully-funded Scholarships 2019/2020 for Students from Developing Countries – Germany
If you are a student from a developing country interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart, you should take a look at two of its master’s programmes which are fully funded by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – one of the largest funding organisations for the international exchange of students and researchers.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Eligibility: International students who
- will receive their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- have received good grades so far
- are not recipients of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are in the final stage of their studies
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- 750 euros in monthly stipend
- Return travel allowance on the most economic route
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Successful candidates still have to pay an administrative and social fee of about 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: Please submit all required documents (as listed in the PDFs above) to the International Office.
Award Providers: DAAD