University of London Global MBA Scholarship for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students 2018/2019
Five 40% scholarships are available for the July 2018 intake of the Global MBA of the University of London for Ghanaian and Nigerian students :
- Friday 18th May 2018: Deadline for scholarship applications.
- Friday 8th June 2018: Notification of outcome to all applicants.
- Monday 18th June 2018: Deadline for MBA registration.
You are advised to submit both applications as early as possible.
Eligible Countries: Ghana, Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): online
Eligibility: Applications are invited from anyone that has permanent residence in Nigeria or Kenya.
In addition to permanent residence in these countries, you must also:
- Satisfy the Global MBA entry requirements.
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification.
Current University of London students are not eligible for the scholarship.
Number of Awards: 5
- 3 for permanent residents of Nigeria.
- 2 for permanent residents of Kenya.
Value of Award:
- The University of London scholarship is worth 40% of the course fee for the online Global MBA, which comprises six core modules, four optional modules and a Strategic Project.
- It does not cover module continuation fees, examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can to cover such costs from other financial sources.
How to Apply:
- Step 1:Complete the scholarship application form (including two written statements, max. 500 words, outlining your achievements and how the MBA will impact your future).
- Step 2: Submit an application for the Global MBA. At the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct scholarship from the menu and attach/upload your completed scholarship form.
Award Providers: University of London
- You will need to apply for this scholarship – you are not entered automatically.
- All applications are reviewed against the award criteria.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome in a timely manner.
- Individual feedback on scholarship applications is not provided.
- All decisions are final and it is not possible to appeal.
If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome of your scholarship application before completing registration.