Stanford Seed Transformation Programme 2020 for High-Potential CEOs/Founders in West Africa
Stanford Seed is looking for high-potential CEOs/founders based in West Africa who are motivated for growth.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019
Eligible Countries: West African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Accra, Abidjan, Lagos & at your company
About the Award: The Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, high-touch learning experience that goes beyond acquiring business skills. Stanford’s world-renowned faculty and dedicated team of experts work with leaders throughout their 12-month journey to growth.
- CEOs/founders of for-profit companies and for-profit social enterprises
- Companies based in West Africa with annual revenues between US$150,000 and $15 million
Number of Awards: Not specified
Cost of Participation:
- US $5,000 (Fee has been subsidized by philanthropic contributions)
- Participants are responsible for lodging and travel to the four (4) in-class sessions and five (5) Leadership Labs (location dependent).
Value of Award
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped so many of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Get the support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Duration of Program: 12 months (26 January – 1 December 2020)
How to Apply: Apply Here
Award Providers: Stanford Graduate School of Business