Research for Development (R4D) Visiting Scientist Grant for Developing Countries at ETH Zurich 2018 – Switzerland
ETH Zurich, through its Research for Development (R4D) grants program, invites colleagues from developing countries to visit ETH Zurich for a research stay or to attend a conference or workshop.
- 31st March 2018
- 31st August 2018
- 30th November 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Switzerland
About the Award: ETH Global provides grants for visiting scientists, belonging to an academic institution in developing countries. The visiting scientist may visit ETH Zurich to:
1. Conduct a short research stay at an ETH Zurich chair or laboratory.
2. To attend a conference or workshop organized by ETH Zurich scientists.
ETH Global provides a variety of funding instruments to support scientists from from ETH Zurich and colleagues from developing countries to initiate new projects or foster collaboration.
Eligibility: Senior scientists including post-doc scientists of ETH Zurich are eligible to apply for a visiting scientist grant to invite their partners from an institution in a developing country. To be eligible, the invited candidate has to fulfil the following requirements:
- Employed at a partner institution of the ETH Zurich in a developing country
- Proven academic qualifications
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: 10’000 CHF (maximum sum)
- Send the completed application form to Patricia Heuberger ([email protected]).
- Please use the provided application form to submit your application.
Award Providers: ETH Zurich