Foundation House of Human Sciences (FMSH) Sudan Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019
The Foundation House of Human Sciences (FMSH), French Embassy in Sudan (AMB) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of Sudan (MOHE) is inviting applications for Sudan France Postdoctoral Fellowship for the year 2019.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2019
Eligible Countries: Sudan
To Be Taken At (Country): France
About the Award: This research is designed to enable researchers to conduct research studies in France: field investigations, library and archives work. This call is part of the Atlas short-term postdoctoral mobility program offered by the FMSH and its partners.
- Nationality/Residence: Applicants must be Sudanese nationals and be affiliated with a public institution of higher education and research / public institute of research in Sudan
- Educational Degree : Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate and presented their thesis from 2010.
- Theme : Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences .
- French host institution: Before submitting their application, applicants will have to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay. Applicants will have to provide a letter from the hosting institution addressed to the FMSH, the AMB and the MOHE expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions offered.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Laureates will receive a total stipend of 3 400 € for the two months (2 instalments of 1 700 € paid at the beginning of each month of stay). This financial contribution is intended to cover expenditure such as transport and accommodation costs.
- Laureates will be considered as “Boursier du Gouvernement Français” and will have access to affordable accommodation, social security for the time of their stay and get a financial support to buy bibliographic material.
- Laureates will also benefit from free visa and logistical support to organize their stay (possibility to have a workspace, letter for the libraries…).
Duration of Program: 2 months
How to Apply:
- Applicants will be required to submit an online application form and a scientific dossier (research project + appendices). The online application form will be available on the FMSH website as of 15 January 2019. Completed proposals can be uploaded to the application portal at any time before the application deadline of 17 March 2019, 17:00 (Paris time).
- Online application and scientific dossier can be submitted in French or English.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?