Flutterwave Customer Operations Heroes (Internship) 2019 for Young Nigerians
Flutterwave, the brainchild of former co-founder of Andela, has opened applications for its 1 year Internship Program.
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2019
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award: As our Customer Operations Hero, you will get the opportunity to work with the customer operations team to learn about all the processes involved in onboarding and engaging merchants across different industries. As part of your role, you will also collaborate with various team from different units across the organisation.
Eligibility: Young graduate below 26 years and is interested in a Customer Operations Internship Program for a year can apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Ensure daily review of customer compliance status, reach out to client on phone and via email to advise on outstanding documentation
- Interface with account/relationship managers for all compliance related tasks and inquiries
- Report daily on all non-compliance status and ensure follow-up to achieve 100% customer documentation fulfillment and prompt settlement
- Monitor and assess customer data and profiles to identify and prevent possible compliance risks
- Provide prompt support for all customer inquiries, requests and complaints via designated support channels and maintain quality standards throughout the process
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply here