University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for African Students
One Masters in Economics African Excellence Scholarship is available in the Leeds University Business School in session 2020/2021 for nationals of an African Union country. The award covers full fees.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Field of Study: A particularly deserving African applicant wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2020/2021:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/2021.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: Full-fee
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.
- We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Award Providers: Leeds University.