Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites applications for its 2018 Graduate Scheme (GS).
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
About the Award: The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme. The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide. Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Eligibility: Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2012.
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
Selection Criteria: Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Determination to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: 4-6 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants who meet the criteria stated above should apply via: https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/seplat
- All candidates should provide the following details in their resume:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Community (If applicable)
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
- Education Qualification and Class of Degree
- NYSC Completion Date
- Work experience (If applicable)
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC