Seplat JV National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students
Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for the next academic session.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
About the Award: The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Eligible Field of Study: Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: From 2nd year to Final year
How to Apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Award Providers: Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Top 10 Jobs that’ll Pay You to Travel the World