Green Initiative Fellowship for Innovative Eco-Conscious Solutions 2018
Green Initiative offers a 12 month fellowship program which will serve as a platform for executing eco-conscious ideas and innovations.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline announcement but as awards are announced in mid-January applications should be submitted no later than November 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (country): Nigeria
About the Award: We believe in sharing our experiences and resources with willing hearts that are wired with the sense of achieving social stability and sustainability. The fellowship program will feature funded trainings that will empower applicants towards the procurement of achieving their social intentions for the purpose of sustainability. Stipends will be given to successful applicants.
To be interested in your solution, Green Initiative must first understand why the issue your project will tackle is imperative. Explain to us the problem you want to solve and why it matters. On a global scale, why is this issue important?
Type: Contests, Fellowship
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the Green Initiative Fellowship, the applicant must be:
- Over 18 years old and must be a recent graduate or postgraduate student.
- Fluent in English and their indigenous language
- Able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
- Open to all countries
Selection Criteria: Qualities sought in the selection of fellows include:
- Leadership & Resourcefulness
- Academic record
- Communication skills
- Integrity and self-discipline
- Initiative and follow through
- Openness to new professional fields
- Ability to work in groups
- Interest in environmental sustainability and social change
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Successful applicants will receive stipends and funded trainings.
Duration of Program: 12 months
How to Apply: Complete the application including:
- Your Personal Statement – What has convinced you to apply for the Green Fellowship? What do you hope to benefit from the 12-months fellowship?
- Your Project Statement – What is your plan for the 6-month period in regards to environmental sustainability. What opportunities and challenges are unique to your project?
- 2-3 Recommendations – Must be from your teacher, professor or lecturer and can be supplemented with letters from mentors, organisations, faith community and employers
- Deadline – The national selection process begins in September. Awards are announced in mid-January.
Award Providers: The Green Campus Initiative
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways