Adobe Research Fellowship 2020 for Graduate Students in STEM Fields
Adobe is pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Fellowship. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
Application Deadline: 27th September 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time
About the Award: This year, Adobe will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
Type: Fellowship, Research
Eligibility: In order to be considered for the 2020 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2020 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Selection Criteria: Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2020 summer.
How to Apply: Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
Click here to begin.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Amazing Things You Should Do Before You Turn 25
25 Reasons You Should Study Abroad
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy