Google Launchpad Accelerator Program (Class 5) for Innovative Startups 2017
Applications are open for the Google Launchpad Accelerator.
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Currently accepting applications from select countries in:
- Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, and Uganda)
- Asia (Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Europe (Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay)
About the Award: Launchpad Accelerator is a six-month acceleration program for growth-stage startups from emerging markets. Through this program, startups get the opportunity to collaborate with Google engineers, Silicon Valley experts, and top mentors from around the world. The program offers equity-free support, Google product credits, and an all-expense-paid training in San Francisco.
- Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region?
- Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world?
- Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company with help from Google?
If you answered yes to ALL of the questions above, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The program offers equity-free support, Google product credits, and an all-expense-paid training in San Francisco.
Duration of Program: 6 months
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
Award Providers: Google